Hello, my name is Patrick Haselhurst, solicitor and sole practioner trading as Haven Lawyers.
My firm provides affordable legal services, specifically tailored for small businesses in a convenient, friendly and commercial way.
To achieve these aims:
- I take a personal interest in the business success of my clients. I empathise with other business operators and helping people succeed is one of the main rewards of my work.
- I know how busy most small business owners are, and so I make myself available for meetings after hours.
- I always make a point of meeting new clients at their premises as getting to know business operators and their business is essential to understanding their needs and is fundamental to providing great legal services.
- Where possible, work is quoted on a fixed price basis, so that clients know what the final fee will be from the outset, and so don’t have to worry about unexpected bills.
- Where I’m assisting a client in dispute with other parties, I go to great lengths to ensure the best commercial outcome. Even though litigation can a very profitable exercise for lawyer like me, I strongly believe it should be an avenue of last resort and is rarely in the client’s interest.
- Provide prompt service at reasonable prices.